AEROSMITH Frontman On The Mend After Undergoing Laser Surgery
According to the Boston Herald, AEROSMITH frontman Steven Tyler recovering after undergoing laser surgery on his throat.
A "die-hard" member of the AEROSMITH fan club Aeroforce One by the name of Marge reportedly tracked down Tyler while he was trying on outfits at Riccardi on Newbury Street in Boston the other day and reports he's still whispering but managed somehow to out-talk her!
"He explained to me that he burst a blood vessel in his throat and had to have laser surgery to repair it," blogged the superfan. "He was wearing a groovy red scarf around his neck and I think I saw a scar when he was re-tying it."
AEROSMITH cancelled the remaining dates of their North American tour to allow Tyler — who recently turned 58 — time to heal his voice.
No comments yet.
- ALICE IN CHAINS: U.S. Club Tour Kick-Off Date Announced – Apr. 7, 2006
- GODSMACK To Keep Tour On Ice Until September
- DANKO JONES, FLESHGORE Confirmed For Germany’s WACKEN OPEN AIR Festival –
- press releases from DETRITUS
- GODSMACK To Perform On ‘Jay Leno’, ‘Jimmy Kimmel Live!’
- SAMMY HAGAR: ‘Sam I Am’ Video Available Online
- MOTÖRHEAD’s ‘Ace Of Spades’ Gets Country-And-Western Treatment: Video Available
- Vocalist JIZZY PEARL Announces RATT Spring Tour Dates
- PEARL JAM: More U.S. Tour Dates Announced
- Remembering ALICE IN CHAINS’ LAYNE STALEY
- ALICE IN CHAINS Tap COMES WITH THE FALL’s DUVALL For European Tour
- AEROSMITH Frontman On The Mend After Undergoing Laser Surgery