METALLICA: Third South African Video Clip Posted Online –
METALLICA have posted a third video clip from their recent trip to South Africa, where they headlined the country's biggest international music festival ever. The Coca-Cola Colab Massive Mix festival took place on March 18 in the city of Centurion, March 21 in Durban and March 25 in Cape Town. The new 18-minute clip contains footage of the band jamming on "The Four Horsemen" and "Harvester of Sorrow" in the tuning room, followed by a performance of the latter track from their March 25 concert at the Green Point Stadium in Cape Town when a power cut forced them to halt their concert for approximately 15 minutes. Check it out in the Windows Media format: 300K, 100K, 56K.
METALLICA are currently writing music for their ninth studio album, which they plan to record this summer with producer Rick Rubin. A late 2006 or early 2007 release is likely. The group will play some European and Japanese gigs this summer. No U.S. shows are planned.
No comments yet.
- ALICE IN CHAINS: U.S. Club Tour Kick-Off Date Announced – Apr. 7, 2006
- GODSMACK To Keep Tour On Ice Until September
- DANKO JONES, FLESHGORE Confirmed For Germany’s WACKEN OPEN AIR Festival –
- press releases from DETRITUS
- GODSMACK To Perform On ‘Jay Leno’, ‘Jimmy Kimmel Live!’
- SAMMY HAGAR: ‘Sam I Am’ Video Available Online
- MOTÖRHEAD’s ‘Ace Of Spades’ Gets Country-And-Western Treatment: Video Available
- Vocalist JIZZY PEARL Announces RATT Spring Tour Dates
- PEARL JAM: More U.S. Tour Dates Announced
- Remembering ALICE IN CHAINS’ LAYNE STALEY
- ALICE IN CHAINS Tap COMES WITH THE FALL’s DUVALL For European Tour
- AEROSMITH Frontman On The Mend After Undergoing Laser Surgery