Complete Lineup Confirmed for New England Metal and Hardcore Festival
WORCESTER, Mass. – The full lineup for the 8th Annual New England Metal and Hardcore Festival, which is sponsored this year by ESP Guitars and Krank Amps, has been confirmed.
The three-day festival at The Palladium in Worcester, Mass., will feature headliners Lacuna Coil, Black Dahlia Murder, and Between the Buried and Me on Friday, April 28. Arch Enemy, Chimaira, and Exodus will headline Saturday, April 29. Headliners for Sunday, April 30 are Gamma Ray and DragonForce.
UK-based DragonForce will be making its first-ever American appearance at the festival. Italy’s Lacuna Coil and Sweden’s Arch Enemy will be making return appearances at the New England Metal and Hardcore Festival, after stellar performances at the 2003 and 2002 editions of the festival.
“It’s fantastic to be a part of what is quite possibly the best U.S. metal fest around!” said Arch Enemy guitarist Mike Amott. “This is our third time playing the New England Metal and Hardcore fest and it’s always a pleasure. It’s held in a great venue with great fans.”
“It is an honor for us to be one of this year’s headliners at the New England Metal and Hardcore festival,” said vocalist Andrea Ferro. “We are more than ready for it. We can’t wait.”
Bands confirmed for Friday (listed alphabetically) are: A Life Once Lost, A Perfect Murder, Alarum, Arsis, Between The Buried And Me, Black Dahlia Murder, Cephalic Carnage, Dead To Fall, Demiricous, Ed Gein, From A Second Story Window, Haste The Day, If Hope Dies, Lacuna Coil, Ligeia, Necrophagist, Neuraxis, Nodes Of Ranvier, Ringworm, Scarlet, Still Remains, Suicide Silence, The Absence, Thine Eyes Bleed. and Through The Eyes Of The Dead.
Saturday’s bands include 100 Demons, Arch Enemy, At All Cost, Caliban, Chimaira, Colin Of Arabia, Cryptopsy, Damnation AD, Death Threat, Embrace The End, Exodus, First Blood, Full Blown Chaos, God Forbid, Hate Eternal, Immolation, Into The Moat, Ion Dissonance, Overcast, Ramallah, Remembering Never, Righteous Jams, Scars Of Tomorrow, Shoot To Kill, Since The Flood, Skinless, Spitfire, Suffocation, Sworn Enemy, Terror, The Acacia Strain, The Classic Struggle, The JonBenet, and Turmoil.
Sunday’s lineup is: A Love End Suicide, Bloodlined Calligraphy, Born Victim, Bronx Casket Company, Burn In Silence, Byzantine, Cannae, Cellador, Doom Raider, DragonForce, Folly, Gamma Ray, Goat Horn, Hypersolid, Inked In Blood, Into Eternity, Light This City, Losa, Mercury Switch, On Broken Wings, Phoenix Morning, Protest The Hero, Sanctity, The Miles Between, Torn Asunder, Trouble, Twelve Tribes, Who Killed The Prom Queen, Wolf, Deathstar, and Looking Forward.
No comments yet.
- ALICE IN CHAINS: U.S. Club Tour Kick-Off Date Announced – Apr. 7, 2006
- GODSMACK To Keep Tour On Ice Until September
- DANKO JONES, FLESHGORE Confirmed For Germany’s WACKEN OPEN AIR Festival –
- press releases from DETRITUS
- GODSMACK To Perform On ‘Jay Leno’, ‘Jimmy Kimmel Live!’
- SAMMY HAGAR: ‘Sam I Am’ Video Available Online
- MOTÖRHEAD’s ‘Ace Of Spades’ Gets Country-And-Western Treatment: Video Available
- Vocalist JIZZY PEARL Announces RATT Spring Tour Dates
- PEARL JAM: More U.S. Tour Dates Announced
- Remembering ALICE IN CHAINS’ LAYNE STALEY
- ALICE IN CHAINS Tap COMES WITH THE FALL’s DUVALL For European Tour
- AEROSMITH Frontman On The Mend After Undergoing Laser Surgery