SUPERJOINT RITUAL Bassist’s Sisters Hurt In Car Crash
The Associated Press is reporting that two sisters of SUPERJOINT RITUAL bassist Hank Williams III remained hospitalized after being badly injured in a one-vehicle wreck in northern Mississippi.
Hilary Williams, 27, underwent eight hours of emergency surgery at the Regional Medical Center on Wednesday night. She had a second operation Thursday to reconstruct her hip and repair damage to her colon.
Her sister, Holly, 25, was in stable but critical condition with broken wrists, a broken leg, cuts and bruises.
Like their father, country singer Hank Williams Jr., and grandfather, Hank Williams, both women are musicians. Holly Williams released her debut album in 2004.
The sisters were on their way to a family funeral in Louisiana when Hilary lost control of her Toyota 4-Runner and it flipped over several times, said Staff Sgt. Scott Swanson, a spokesman for the Mississippi Highway Patrol. No other vehicles were involved.
Read more at CNN.com.
(Thanks: I Have A Fever And The Only Prescription Is More Cowbell)
No comments yet.
- ALICE IN CHAINS: U.S. Club Tour Kick-Off Date Announced – Apr. 7, 2006
- GODSMACK To Keep Tour On Ice Until September
- DANKO JONES, FLESHGORE Confirmed For Germany’s WACKEN OPEN AIR Festival –
- press releases from DETRITUS
- GODSMACK To Perform On ‘Jay Leno’, ‘Jimmy Kimmel Live!’
- SAMMY HAGAR: ‘Sam I Am’ Video Available Online
- MOTÖRHEAD’s ‘Ace Of Spades’ Gets Country-And-Western Treatment: Video Available
- Vocalist JIZZY PEARL Announces RATT Spring Tour Dates
- PEARL JAM: More U.S. Tour Dates Announced
- Remembering ALICE IN CHAINS’ LAYNE STALEY
- ALICE IN CHAINS Tap COMES WITH THE FALL’s DUVALL For European Tour
- AEROSMITH Frontman On The Mend After Undergoing Laser Surgery