VELVET REVOLVER To Enter Studio Next Month
VELVET REVOLVER are scheduled to enter the studio on April 10 to begin recording their sophomore album, the group’s bassist, Duff McKagan, revealed during an interview earlier today (March 10). While singer Scott Weiland has said he wants to make a concept album for VELVET REVOLVER‘s second release, McKagan was hesitant to confirm it, according to MTV.com. “I think a lot’s been said, but when it comes down to it we have to make the best record all of us collectively, and separately, ever made,” he said. “Now we know who each other are and who we are as a band. The first record was really just us coming together and being straight in the studio, but now it’s gonna be deeper and bigger and all that. Concept record? I don’t know, but it’s gonna be killer.”
VELVET REVOLVER‘s debut CD, “Contraband”, has sold appxoximately 1.85 million copies in the United States since its June 2004 release, according to Nielsen SoundScan.
No comments yet.
- ALICE IN CHAINS: U.S. Club Tour Kick-Off Date Announced – Apr. 7, 2006
- GODSMACK To Keep Tour On Ice Until September
- DANKO JONES, FLESHGORE Confirmed For Germany’s WACKEN OPEN AIR Festival –
- press releases from DETRITUS
- GODSMACK To Perform On ‘Jay Leno’, ‘Jimmy Kimmel Live!’
- SAMMY HAGAR: ‘Sam I Am’ Video Available Online
- MOTÖRHEAD’s ‘Ace Of Spades’ Gets Country-And-Western Treatment: Video Available
- Vocalist JIZZY PEARL Announces RATT Spring Tour Dates
- PEARL JAM: More U.S. Tour Dates Announced
- Remembering ALICE IN CHAINS’ LAYNE STALEY
- ALICE IN CHAINS Tap COMES WITH THE FALL’s DUVALL For European Tour
- AEROSMITH Frontman On The Mend After Undergoing Laser Surgery