ROB ZOMBIE Provides Some Education On New Album Title
Zombie explained the meaning of the title: “It was a weird kind of phrase, like, that I remembered as something as a kid. You know, my parents, my grandparents, my aunts and uncles, the whole family, were involved in carnival business and, like, circus business, so as a kid, we would get dragged to these things, and we’d have to spend all this time there. And that was just one of the attractions I remember, what they would call the trained animals, you know, educated horses.”
“Educated Horses” comes out on March 28. The first single from the album, called “Foxy, Foxy”, is accompanied by a video directed by Zombie.
The singer took five years off between studio albums while he wrote and directed his first two movies, the 2003 horror hit “House Of 1000 Corpses” and its sequel, 2005’s “The Devil’s Rejects”.
Zombie begins a headlining U.S. tour on March 17 in Jacksonville, Florida, with Italian rockers LACUNA COIL along as support.
No comments yet.
- ALICE IN CHAINS: U.S. Club Tour Kick-Off Date Announced – Apr. 7, 2006
- GODSMACK To Keep Tour On Ice Until September
- DANKO JONES, FLESHGORE Confirmed For Germany’s WACKEN OPEN AIR Festival –
- press releases from DETRITUS
- GODSMACK To Perform On ‘Jay Leno’, ‘Jimmy Kimmel Live!’
- SAMMY HAGAR: ‘Sam I Am’ Video Available Online
- MOTÖRHEAD’s ‘Ace Of Spades’ Gets Country-And-Western Treatment: Video Available
- Vocalist JIZZY PEARL Announces RATT Spring Tour Dates
- PEARL JAM: More U.S. Tour Dates Announced
- Remembering ALICE IN CHAINS’ LAYNE STALEY
- ALICE IN CHAINS Tap COMES WITH THE FALL’s DUVALL For European Tour
- AEROSMITH Frontman On The Mend After Undergoing Laser Surgery