DORO Re-Records WARLOCK Classic For German Soccer Project
Former WARLOCK frontwoman Doro Pesch has recorded a new version of the WARLOCK classic “Für Immer” (from the “Triumph and Agony” album) for inclusion in a fan project for the German soccer team Borussia Dortmund. According to a posting on Doro’s web site, the team’s fans want to offer their support by collecting money for a so-called “Borrusseum” and are making a CD sampler available on March 18 featuring the new version of “Für Immer”. “I am very interested in soccer but I don’t have a favorite team,” stated Doro. “I just love my fans and I’m always willing to support any project that helps fans.” Doro will perform the song live at the Signal Iduna Park in Dortmund on March 18 before Borussia Dortmund’s soccer match that is being held that day. As previously reported, Doro has completed work on her new album, “Warrior Soul”, due on March 27 via AFM Records. The CD will be issued in a regular version (featuring 12 songs) and a limited edition, containing two bonus tracks.
No comments yet.
- ALICE IN CHAINS: U.S. Club Tour Kick-Off Date Announced – Apr. 7, 2006
- GODSMACK To Keep Tour On Ice Until September
- DANKO JONES, FLESHGORE Confirmed For Germany’s WACKEN OPEN AIR Festival –
- press releases from DETRITUS
- GODSMACK To Perform On ‘Jay Leno’, ‘Jimmy Kimmel Live!’
- SAMMY HAGAR: ‘Sam I Am’ Video Available Online
- MOTÖRHEAD’s ‘Ace Of Spades’ Gets Country-And-Western Treatment: Video Available
- Vocalist JIZZY PEARL Announces RATT Spring Tour Dates
- PEARL JAM: More U.S. Tour Dates Announced
- Remembering ALICE IN CHAINS’ LAYNE STALEY
- ALICE IN CHAINS Tap COMES WITH THE FALL’s DUVALL For European Tour
- AEROSMITH Frontman On The Mend After Undergoing Laser Surgery