KISS, TWISTED SISTER, DIO Members To Launch ‘Icons Of Rock’ DVD Series At NAMM – Jan. 11, 2006
Former KISS guitarist Bruce Kulick, TWISTED SISTER axeman Eddie Ojeda, and ex-QUIET RIOT/OZZY OSBOURNE and current DIO bass player Rudy Sarzo will be making signing and performance appearances throughout the NAMM show in Anaheim, California to launch Music Star Productions‘ “Icons of Rock” instructional DVD series. Kulick will appear to promote the upcoming Music Star Productions DVD release “KISS Forever”, an instructional DVD which also features brother Bob Kulick demonstrating various KISS songs from their tenure in the band. Bob Kulick who is also a Grammy Award-winning producer will appear with engineer Brett Chassen to promote their new DVD “Pro Tools: Behind The Controls”. Ojeda will appear to promote his new TWISTED SISTER song instructional DVD “Eddie Ojeda Twisted Method”. Sarzo will appear to promote his new bass instructional DVD “Rock Bass Essentials”. N.Y.C. guitarist/vocalist Tommy Bolan (formerly of WARLOCK) will perform clinics and promote his upcoming metal lead technique DVD “Metal Primer”. Music Star Productions will also feature performances by Greg Douglass (STEVE MILLER, EDDIE MONEY) and international recording and touring artist Charles Sedlak.
Visit Music Star Productions at booth #5810 for performance and signing schedules.
No comments yet.
- ALICE IN CHAINS: U.S. Club Tour Kick-Off Date Announced – Apr. 7, 2006
- GODSMACK To Keep Tour On Ice Until September
- DANKO JONES, FLESHGORE Confirmed For Germany’s WACKEN OPEN AIR Festival –
- press releases from DETRITUS
- GODSMACK To Perform On ‘Jay Leno’, ‘Jimmy Kimmel Live!’
- SAMMY HAGAR: ‘Sam I Am’ Video Available Online
- MOTÖRHEAD’s ‘Ace Of Spades’ Gets Country-And-Western Treatment: Video Available
- Vocalist JIZZY PEARL Announces RATT Spring Tour Dates
- PEARL JAM: More U.S. Tour Dates Announced
- Remembering ALICE IN CHAINS’ LAYNE STALEY
- ALICE IN CHAINS Tap COMES WITH THE FALL’s DUVALL For European Tour
- AEROSMITH Frontman On The Mend After Undergoing Laser Surgery