Ted Nugent To Run For Michigan Governor In 2010?
According to UPI, Ted Nugent says a Michigan gubernatorial run is in the cards for 2010.
The fourth-term National Rifle Association director and Motor City Madman says, “I could have won in ’06,” the politically conservative rocker said in Saturday’s New York Daily News.
Nugent said Democratic Gov. Jennifer Granholm “is not doing an ugly job, but as the perfect woman, she is scrotumless.”
Nugent said he had too much going on with his TV shows and civic duties to mount a serious run.
“I figured the last thing I need … was the governor responsibility in a scrambling cleanup, damage-control situation as Michigan is,” he told The News.
The star of the OLN network’s Wanted: Ted or Alive reiterated his criticism of the welfare system, railing against “the pimps and whores and welfare brats” who think they’ve “got the right to my (money) because Jesse Jackson represents (them).”
He also had some advice for the hungry.
“A topless grandmother in a sofa surrounded by dog feces? If you’re poor, you can’t have a dog! You start by eating the (expletive) pets! Am I out of my mind?”
No comments yet.
- ALICE IN CHAINS: U.S. Club Tour Kick-Off Date Announced – Apr. 7, 2006
- GODSMACK To Keep Tour On Ice Until September
- DANKO JONES, FLESHGORE Confirmed For Germany’s WACKEN OPEN AIR Festival –
- press releases from DETRITUS
- GODSMACK To Perform On ‘Jay Leno’, ‘Jimmy Kimmel Live!’
- SAMMY HAGAR: ‘Sam I Am’ Video Available Online
- MOTÖRHEAD’s ‘Ace Of Spades’ Gets Country-And-Western Treatment: Video Available
- Vocalist JIZZY PEARL Announces RATT Spring Tour Dates
- PEARL JAM: More U.S. Tour Dates Announced
- Remembering ALICE IN CHAINS’ LAYNE STALEY
- ALICE IN CHAINS Tap COMES WITH THE FALL’s DUVALL For European Tour
- AEROSMITH Frontman On The Mend After Undergoing Laser Surgery