AC/DC’s ‘Family Jewels’ Was Australia’s Top-Seling Music DVD In 2005
In the first half of the year, sales of CDs, records, cassettes and music DVDs in Australia fell by 7.54 per cent on the previous year, to 22.7 million units. The full year figures will be released in early 2006.
“Family Jewels”, which debuted at No. 1 on DVD charts in the U.S., U.K., Germany, France, Italy, Norway and Austria, is the band’s first-ever documentary collection of early television performances, video clips and never-before-seen footage. Disc One is devoted to the Bon Scott era and dates back to an early appearance on television show “Countdown”, with AC/DC performing “Baby Please Don’t Go”, featuring Bon Scott in a schoolgirl uniform. Disc Two centers around Brian Johnson. It captures a 10-year era from the “Back In Black” album in 1980 and finishes with the “Are You Ready” clip from 1991. The complete track listing can be found at this location.
No comments yet.
- ALICE IN CHAINS: U.S. Club Tour Kick-Off Date Announced – Apr. 7, 2006
- GODSMACK To Keep Tour On Ice Until September
- DANKO JONES, FLESHGORE Confirmed For Germany’s WACKEN OPEN AIR Festival –
- press releases from DETRITUS
- GODSMACK To Perform On ‘Jay Leno’, ‘Jimmy Kimmel Live!’
- SAMMY HAGAR: ‘Sam I Am’ Video Available Online
- MOTÖRHEAD’s ‘Ace Of Spades’ Gets Country-And-Western Treatment: Video Available
- Vocalist JIZZY PEARL Announces RATT Spring Tour Dates
- PEARL JAM: More U.S. Tour Dates Announced
- Remembering ALICE IN CHAINS’ LAYNE STALEY
- ALICE IN CHAINS Tap COMES WITH THE FALL’s DUVALL For European Tour
- AEROSMITH Frontman On The Mend After Undergoing Laser Surgery