BB King says he’s been ignored by radio
King said that he’s still proud of his trademark blues licks, adding that, “I try my best to make that story as an actor or an actress would tell the story… Every night I go onstage, I do my best. Every night.”
Earlier this year, in honor of his 80th birthday, the blues guitarist released a CD of duets titled 80, featuring Van Morrison, Roger Daltrey, Eric Clapton, Mark Knopfler, Hall & Oates, Elton John, ZZ Top’s Billy Gibbons, Glen Frey and others.
B.B. King will be playing next on December 27th in Reno, Nevada at the Silver Legacy Casino. He has dates booked through the end of May.
No comments yet.
- ALICE IN CHAINS: U.S. Club Tour Kick-Off Date Announced – Apr. 7, 2006
- GODSMACK To Keep Tour On Ice Until September
- DANKO JONES, FLESHGORE Confirmed For Germany’s WACKEN OPEN AIR Festival –
- press releases from DETRITUS
- GODSMACK To Perform On ‘Jay Leno’, ‘Jimmy Kimmel Live!’
- SAMMY HAGAR: ‘Sam I Am’ Video Available Online
- MOTÖRHEAD’s ‘Ace Of Spades’ Gets Country-And-Western Treatment: Video Available
- Vocalist JIZZY PEARL Announces RATT Spring Tour Dates
- PEARL JAM: More U.S. Tour Dates Announced
- Remembering ALICE IN CHAINS’ LAYNE STALEY
- ALICE IN CHAINS Tap COMES WITH THE FALL’s DUVALL For European Tour
- AEROSMITH Frontman On The Mend After Undergoing Laser Surgery