ROBERT PLANT To Aid London’s Children’s Hospital; New Audio Interview Available
“I used to smash these things, not sign them,” he quipped.
Other well known figures who’ve appeared at the John Labatt Centre have also signed their names to two director’s chairs that will be sold online this week to raise money for the Children’s Health Foundation.
The foundation’s goal is to raise $12 million for a new Children’s Hospital of Western Ontario.
In other news, Plant was recently interviewed by the BBC in London. Head here to listen.
No comments yet.
- ALICE IN CHAINS: U.S. Club Tour Kick-Off Date Announced – Apr. 7, 2006
- GODSMACK To Keep Tour On Ice Until September
- DANKO JONES, FLESHGORE Confirmed For Germany’s WACKEN OPEN AIR Festival –
- press releases from DETRITUS
- GODSMACK To Perform On ‘Jay Leno’, ‘Jimmy Kimmel Live!’
- SAMMY HAGAR: ‘Sam I Am’ Video Available Online
- MOTÖRHEAD’s ‘Ace Of Spades’ Gets Country-And-Western Treatment: Video Available
- Vocalist JIZZY PEARL Announces RATT Spring Tour Dates
- PEARL JAM: More U.S. Tour Dates Announced
- Remembering ALICE IN CHAINS’ LAYNE STALEY
- ALICE IN CHAINS Tap COMES WITH THE FALL’s DUVALL For European Tour
- AEROSMITH Frontman On The Mend After Undergoing Laser Surgery